Friday, November 2, 2007

Blue Ladies Cardigan 8 Ply, Part 5.

Well after 3 years of knitting this cardigan, most of it this year rolleyes my first cardigan I have knitted for myself is finished.

It's lovely and warm on and I know next winter, I'll be snug as when wearing it.




Still need to buy the buttons for it, so for the photos I used safety pins to hold the front closed.



I am just so thrilled with the colour and cable pattern of this cardigan. The best thing is, I shouldn't see the same cardigan down at the shops. lol



Closeup of the jumper.

Now I have only 2 adult jumpers on the go, Happy Potter's 12 ply cardigan and Pat's fawn coloured cable jumper.

Gee looks quiet in my knitting box now. eek May need to fix this at some stage soon.

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Hi Your cardi looks terrific, well done.The arans are very slow going. You have lots up on needles too.I garden in Ireland, and went back to my knitting this winter and have enjoyed doing mostly baby things I must admit.I visited from your gardening blog via scarecrow.
Best Wishes
Peggy

Lucky-1 said...

Hi Peggy, thanks for your kind words about my cardigan:)