Saturday, November 3, 2007

Oh So Comfy


Hello readers mrgreen My name is Lucky and I am mummy's spoilt little angle. I just thought I'd let you know this blanket my mum crochet for me is lovely and warm tonight.

I have been watching television as I lay here nice and snug under my blanket on my dad's lap.




For some reason Harley got upset and walked away, while Abby just sat there. I think she is waiting for me to use the little girl's room.

I really do wish they would stop thinking this blanket belongs to them as well.



Abby has a long wait for me to use the little girl's room. Little does she know, I have my legs crossed.


Technorati technorati tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so cute. My cat is so fat, my legs fall asleep when I let him sleep on me.

Did you choose the colors of the blanket to match the cat? Cuz they do.

Lucky-1 said...

Hello Nancy:)

No I didn't match the colour with my cat.....I love it when the cats cuddle into us.