Monday, December 17, 2007

No Knitting For A Month

Until last night, the last time I picked up my knitting needles as just before the 18th of November.

Going away on a holiday was lovely and coming home was even better. mrgreen

Just finding time to sit and pick up my needles was a struggle. Seemed to be something always needing to be done, since we came home.

Including me picking up a virus that left me flat for a few days. Now Pat has come down with a chest infection and having only 1 lung (full of asthma) makes for 1 sick husband to care for.

So last night I left dishes draining in the dish rack, forgot completely to bring inside my canary and 2 budgies. eek Thank goodness it was a warm night, as all 3 birds were bopping round in their cages no worse for their night out on the town.

I got 2o rows of the right front side of Happy Potter's cardigan done. Great to see the knitting growing and getting closer to shaping the neck part.

So I am hoping I am back in the swing of sitting down and picking up my knitting each day.

Once the front is finished I'll post a photo.

Until next time...hoo roo

No comments: