Friday, September 5, 2008

Fairy Floss



As its now spring and not a lot of cold times left for wearing jumpers, I have decided not to push for the finish of Pat's jumper. As long as it's finished by the start of Autumn, new for next winter. Pat can wear the countless jumpers I have already knitted for him, until then.

So today I cleaned out my Knitting Box and picked out a couple of new projects.

This little baby set is called Fairy Floss. I have scanned the photo from my knitting book, so you have an idea of what I want to knit. It's going to be knitted in a cream 4 ply wool, Patons Dreamtime.

Also I have started another beanie for my stall. This baby outfit will also go towards my stall, unless its sold or needed before hand.

Finished my Woolaholic "Something New" swap last night. All wrapped and ready for the post on Monday. Very proud of my effort and can't wait to be able to show you the end result, after my swapper has received it.

I have a cold that my family has shared round, so I'll have plenty of time for knitting. As I haven't much energy for anything else.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , , ,



No comments: