Monday, September 1, 2008

Beanie

After making a heap of mistakes in my "Something New" swap on Sunday...think it was frogged 4 times. eek Said to Pat I need to do something easy and less stressful.

So I knitted a ladies beanie for my stall.






Started it yesterday afternoon and had it all sown up last night. Sure felt good for doing something so easy. Amy had a boo-peep at it and said, "I could wear this". Made me feel even better.

Knitted in "Yarn Bee" Seasoned Spice #075.

On the way to bed last night I walked into a door and my left arm is sore and swollen today. Aching like hell and taking pain killers, every 4 hours. Really hope it doesn't slow the knitting down. confused As time is drawing to a close for this swap.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags:

2 comments:

The Duck Herder said...

Hi Lucky 1! cute beanie. I have been making lots of beanies too - they are good for my confidence I reckon! how are your socks going? I have just ordered a book of crochet patterns for socks (hooray!)

(knitting is a bit beyound me I think - definitely a one stick girl!)

Lucky-1 said...

I have started another beanie this afternoon Duckie. Blue tones with a gold thread through it.

Hoping these will be popular in the stall, as they will be a one off beanie. No two the same.