Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Two More Blocks

With me ironing this morning, I ironed two more blocks for my lizard ridge. Turned my back and look what happened. eek



I knew there would be a few arguments when the afghan is finished, but not so while being knitted. I was packing away the ironing and came back into the room and look who I found trying out the blocks.

Lucky is such a sucker for wool and as soon as she sees Pat or I wearing a woolen jumper, she's our best buddy.

Trust me, she didn't stay long. lol



Blocked and now packed away from prying paws. Love how these colours are working together in these 2 blocks. I have now 6 blocks knitted up.

Couple of other items I'd like to bring to your attention.

  • I have a new poll on the right of my blog. Love for you to take time to vote, if you do....thank you so much.
  • Also I have another blog eek as I am buying a sewing machine in the next week or two. So I have started a blog up about me learning to sew. Never used a sewing machine, so this should make for some interesting reading and more so interesting photos. As you know I post photos of the good, the bad & the down right ugly things that happens in my journey.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags:

No comments: