Thursday, November 27, 2008

Stitch Marker Swap

Joey-n has received her stitch markers I made for her in the Woolaholics "swap. So now I can show them off here.

I have never made them before, after asking some questions at the shop, I picked out what I wanted.




Loved the silver hearts with the pink bead on them. Had trouble getting the heart to sit properly and after swapping and changing the beads/heart around, I can up with these.

Took me all of Days Of Our Lives and Judge Judy to get the first one made.






I prettied up a craft bag for them to be stored in and into the mail they went.

I've heard from Joey and she's pleased with them.






My stitch markers came from Kelli and aren't they just FAB TAB??? I love how they are all able to be stored in the little bag. The pictures are on both sides and the little black cat is so cute. I think they are all cute and will love using them with my knitting.

Thanks so much Kelli.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

No comments: