Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Slowly Getting There.


Fourteen rows left and them I start to decrease at the underarm area of the last piece for Pat's sweater. I started this sweater back in Nov 07 and I must admit I'll be glad when the cast off row is done. Mind you I have done a lot of knitting in other areas at the same time.

With all the hot weather we have had in Adelaide, its hard to knit. We've had temps that are cooler and so at night I am able to knit for a couple of hours. I am finding my arms ache by the time I put it down for the night.

I'm not sure what you do to keep track of your rows, I like to write it all down.

That way when I am able to make sure its spot on when it needs to be repeated on another piece, to match up.

I also photo copy the pattern, so I can "highlight" the rows if the pattern is "busy". Scribble notes and mark any areas on the paper, I need to be aware of.

Anyway, my mojo is back and the knitting box is next to my chair in the lounge room.

Until next time....hooo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , , , ,

No comments: