Thursday, March 5, 2009

Finished Jaywalkers

Finally finished my Jaywalker socks.




Not sure why it took just a dash over 4 months to knit? Maybe the hot weather had something to do with it and getting out of the habit of knitting at night.

I have been concentrating on my UFOs over the last couple of weeks. Feels great when a UFO is finished off. Allows me to head straight for the yarn stash and pick out some more yarn to turn into something fabulous.






Lovely and comfy and I think they so look snazzy on my feet. After wearing my own socks, I tend to find bought sock can be a tad on the tight side.

Rubbing hands together as I am about to start searching for another pattern, for the next pair of socks.




This is the yarn I will be knitting them with. I have started a thread over on Rav on the sock forum, hoping to hear of people's fav sock pattern.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

No comments: