Sunday, April 12, 2009

Couple Of Finished UFO's

Finally finished tiding up the last sock of my "Raspberry" Monkey socks last night. So now they are ready for me to wear in the cooler months. Can't believe they sat in my knitting box for about 4 weeks. eek




Just love the colour and pattern of these socks. While they sat in my knitting box I was busy knitting at night and also sewing.

I also have finished off the "Cat's Paw" scarf for the stall.


Knitted with Moda Vera sentiments taking 2 skeins.



Only 6 rows of pattern to this scarf. And you can get the pattern free here .

Looking for a little lower in day temperature and I can spend the day in natural light, sewing up Pat's Aran jumper.

Next to finish off, is the little pink baby dress. In between I am slowly knitting Pat's sweater with "Jet" yarn.

Until next time.... hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

No comments: