Saturday, April 25, 2009

Now That it's Cold

We've had over 2 inches of rain and its lovely and cold. So this means I can now sit a whole sheep and a couple of cats on my lap and not over heat.

The sweater neck line is easy as to finish off, just 11 rows of knitting and then sew it all together. With some help from the fur kids.





Nothing excites the cats more than a woolen project being worked on when its cold. Millie grabbed the lap spot first and made herself comfy. This left poor Harley out in the cold. lol





I need to turn my knitting without disturbing the Grand-kitty......... what is a Nanna to do???

Eight of the eleven rows are now knitted and Pat is getting excited about wearing his new jumper.

Hope to have a photo up tomorrow of the finished sweater. mrgreen

Until next time....hoo roo


Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I'm loving the cold and wet :D So are my ducks!Knitting season in front of the fire is about to begin :D