Sunday, July 20, 2008

More On My Sock

Today is such a cold wet day here, steady soaking rain measuring 4.5 mm. So no outside today, inside with my knitting and watching DVDs.

Thought I'd show you where I am up to again with these socks of mine.




Love the whole look of this self patterning wool and the almost finished sock feels so comfy on my foot. Once again I had to thread wool through the stitches and remove the DPNs for me to try it on.



One of those balls of wool for each sock, so I am making sure I have enough wool left over to knit the rib at the top of this sock.

More than happy with how this whole sock is knitting up. mrgreen

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: ,

2 comments:

Jane said...

I really like this self patterning wool

Lucky-1 said...

Oh I do too:D Very addictive too.