Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pat's Jumpers

Pat asked me the other day, "How is my jumper coming along"?

Nice hint to, "is my jumper ever going to be finished"??? So I made a new rule small knitting in the day time and adult jumpers in the evenings.

How is it going you ask???? Not good cry
Pat's jumper is growing, socks haven't moved at all. lol



This photo was taken early in the week and I have since removed the stitch markers. Thought I'd knit the sleeves before I tackle the front of his jumper.

So I shall continue to try and use this system of socks, gloves and other small knits through the day and Pat's jumper in the evenings. Something will be finished down the track, that is about the only thing I can safely say will be happening.

Must say though, its nice to be knitting and seeing Pat's jumper grow.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

No comments: