Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Spotlight Sales

This morning Pat took me to Spotlight at Clover Crest as I needed a set of knitting needles. Long way to go for a pair of needles. So on the way we called into Tupperware and replaced some damaged lids and bottoms of containers.

Wool was on special and on clearance. So what started off as a pair of needles and 4 balls of wool, turned into an over flowing basket of wool.

The reason I have named the shop and location, is due to any of my readers who love a bargain and live near the shop.

Lets take a look at what I bought and what its ear marked for.




World Vision beanie.


World Vision beanie.


I want to knit a lacy scarf for myself, this was reduced to $1.99 a ball.

The balls of wool below, are ear marked for ladies winter hats. At $2.00 a hat to knit and then my price on top, will turn a handy profit.

They say about going into a stupidmarket and buying on impulse. Going from what wool I was going to buy and putting it back for these reduced balls......This isn't impulsive buying....just plain smart shopping in my books.











Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags:

No comments: