Sunday, June 1, 2008

Less UFO's In My Knitting Box.



Out of 5 UFO's this time last week....only 1 left to be finished off.

Candice's soakers and I'll be printing the last of the instructions off her blog tomorrow. I did want to do these soakers first, but it didn't work out that way.
In the last 7 days I have

  • Completed and posted off the "Cable Swap" on woolaholics.
  • Finished off Heather & Emily's coat hangers.
  • My gloves are finished and kept my hangs warm the other morning, when out walking.
  • Tonight the Rainbow Hot Socks were finished off.

So 4 out of 5 item on the UFO list is a pretty good out come. Though I was hoping to have all 5 finished.

Already I am thinking of new projects I want to start. Its never ending mrgreen lol

Until next time....

Hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

4 comments:

Tracy said...

wow You have been busy :)

Lucky-1 said...

Great cleaning out My Knitting Box. :D

The list on my needles is looking poor now..... need to change that;)

The Duck Herder said...

oh the socks look lovely! clever lucky!!

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Duckie:) Very nice to wear:D