Sunday, June 1, 2008

Soakers All Finished.

At last I have finished Candice's trial soakers mrgreen




I knitted them in different colours as each stage was posted, at the beginning. I had no idea what I was knitting and so I need to understand what I was knitting. So I thought the best way, was to use different colours.

As there are no babies in my house and I couldn't get a cat to sit still long enough........ I have used the next best thing....... my teddy.

Now if your going to laugh...be kind, as Teddy will be 45 years old this year and he's a bit sensitive.





Front view of Teddy in the new born soakers.


Look mum I have enough room to bend over.



Do these soakers make my bum look fat questionquestion


I really enjoyed learning how to knit baby soakers. Never heard of these until I became tangled up with the Woolaholic crew cool

I have no advice to offer to you Candice as I have no other soakers to compare them too. Love them and when babies are due in the family..... They'll be given a pair of these as a gift.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to learn how to knit them.

Think I have a date with a teapot cosy lol

Until next time....

Technorati technorati tags: ,

2 comments:

Tracy said...

look great! Well done Lucky

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Tracy:) I found them easy to knit...though to start off with...I was a bit lost as I had no idea of what I was really knitting.

Seeing a pair in a photo is one thing...knitting them is another.

Going to see about getting some variegated wool down the track and knit some up for babies.