Sunday, June 29, 2008

This & That On My Needles.

I sometimes wish I had more hours in the day. But then would I use those extra hours to get a list of jobs done, or would I just make more unfinished jobs?

Some nights I am just too tired to pick up my needles of late. Now that things have slowed down some, I hope this will change.




These socks are going to be mine and this is some of that sock wool I bought back a few weeks ago. Just love the way the wool is knitting up and the self patterning as it grows.

Using bamboo DPNs by "Tulip" to knit the socks. Wow are they just a beautiful brand to knit with.



Amy is off to the good old USA on the 17th July and to get her socks knitted, I have joined a Thuja KAL on Woolaholics.

Then I found out my Step Mum needs a pair of woolen gloves for her hands when out walking. So this Tuesday when we go up to Port Augusta to visit her and Dad, I'll take the wool I have bought for her and see if she's happy with the colour.

So busy here and so trying to keep on top of what I want to do and trying not to add to the growing list of WIP.

Until next time....hoo roo


Technorati technorati tags: , ,

No comments: