Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Cable Swap:)

I am so slack cry as my cable swap arrived back early this month and I have only just found time ( or should that read, made time) to pop photos up here to show you all.

Having thanked my secret swapper over on Woolaholics, I haven't actually showed the items off.

So lets take a look.





I love this skein of wool, so lovely and bright. I love bright wool too. The soaps are from "Amazing Soaps" and they smell so divine.

  • Delicate Rose
  • Patchouli
  • Ginger Lime

Then there are these most beautiful cabled gloves.




How gorgeous are they ?? I took them with me to Burra when we did a day trip up there and my hands stayed warm all day.

Colour is a beautiful soft green and green is my most favourite colour.

Love the idea of not having my fingers covered as it means I can get money out of my purse without taking my gloves off.

Thank you so much for this beautiful cable swap gift and I am so sorry I hadn't gotten round to posting these photos earlier.

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

No comments: