Sunday, August 3, 2008

RAOK

Feeling very special today after the mailman delivered 3 parcels to our front door this morning.





This RAOK is from someone over on Ravelry. I have no idea who could have sent me all these lovely goodies. Thank you so much and I do hope someone does something very kind to you as well.

Chocolates are yummy and the ribbon wool is so soft and I am soooooooooooo excited about finding something to knit with it for me. Of course mrgreen lol

Love the tea and teapot set, only way to have tea is from a pot.

The other two parcels were from Cosmic Gardener.


All this lovely wool will be put to good use. Love the colours. Thanks so much Cosmic for your lovely gift.

I feel very special today.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

No comments: