Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pat's Jumper

Last night I finished of the first sleeve on Pat's jumper. Just have the other sleeve and front to go and then I'll just have the finishing touches to go.

I like to use pen and paper to keep track of my rows, as I also make notes if I need too. So with knitting the second sleeve, I just cross off the rows I kept record for the 1st sleeve. In theory both sleeves will match up 100%.

Already increasing the rows, every 4th row and thought I would count up how many rows left to knit. Theres 159 rows of the sleeve to go. Pat's comment when I told him was, "lucky its not 160 rows" confused

I started this jumper in November last year and though I have done so much knitting while plodding along with his jumper, I want it finished. Haven't told Pat why though. lol

Found a pattern I knitted years ago before the kids were born, for myself. That yellow wool I was given by Cosmic Gardener will be used to knit it again. Can't really start a jumper for myself, if I have Pat's still on the go.

So the time I have given for having Pat's jumper finished is end of August. Every minute my hands are free, I am knitting my little heart out. At night I am putting in as many hours I can.

Hoping to have a men's jumper to show you at the end of this month.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: ,

No comments: