Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Thread Of This & That


One glove finished and 1 glove to go. I can't not waste left over wool from a completed project. This black wool is from a jumper I knitted for James years ago. Now some of it is being put towards some bright gloves for my stall.

I'm knitting a "something new" in a swap through Woolaholics . Wish I could pop up a photo of what its looking like at the moment.

Really pleased with the results of what I have chosen to knit. Right outside my usual line of knitting I do.

Once my swapping partner has received it, I'll pop a photo up to show everyone. Going to knit one for myself and also for the up coming stall.

I'm in the mood to do a baby's jumper/jacket and so I'll pick out some wool and have a peek a boo over on Ravelry and in my books I have.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags:

No comments: