Thursday, October 30, 2008

Jaywalking Socks

I love looking over on Ravelry at what people have completed or still knitting. The sock section on the forums is a special place I love to visit.

One of the patterns I have fallen in love with is Jaywalking , so much so I have decided to knit a pair of these up.

I've got heaps of sock wool in my knitting boxes and so now I just have to decide what colour way I am going to knit them in.

What I love about this pattern is how the sock knitted up ....seems to speak volumes. "Look at me, I'm talking to you" and how different each sock can look when knitted in different colour ways.

Not putting a time limit on my socks, as long as they are knitted before I'm too old to remember what socks are used for.lol

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: ,

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I bet you finish yours before I finish mine, They've been on the needles months now.

Lucky-1 said...

Hi Tracy, way I am going...I bet I do too....lol