Sunday, October 19, 2008

Still Here.

I'm still knitting, gardening, cooking and just taking each day and night as they come.

Trying to get Pat's jumper finished. This is becoming a bit of a chore, as I so want it to be finished with and packed away. Sat watching Cat Ballou on TV this afternoon and knocked a few rows over.

I spent all day yesterday baking biscuits and that finished at 6:15pm roughly. By the time I had a shower and then did dinner...... fell into bed at 9 pm and slept.

I must call in and say hi on woolaholics too. Been a week or so since I dropped in there.

Really need a couple of extra hours in a day for those "catch up items". But then I guess I'd be looking for more hours again as I'd try and do more new things........and not finish off those on my white board.

Love reading other people's blog, be they gardening or craft. Some have small children and seem to knock over knitted items quicker than me. Wonder what their secrets for do this is???

Anyhow, just letting you know I am still knitting... and breathing.

No comments: