Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Anastasia Socks Completed

Yay!!!!

I have finished my first pair of 4 ply socks, with the wool Sam sent me. I have enjoyed knitting these and I can't wait to wear them. Warm here again and I am bare footed until evenings.





Front view of them, love how the pattern spirals around the feet and lower leg .




Back view and out of interest the left sock was knitted second. I am more happier with the finishing off of the top on the left sock. I have put it down to being more used to knitting 4 ply wool on 2.75 mm DPNs.



The sole of the socks had no pattern in it.

I am pleased very pleased with the end results of the socks. But I do need to learn how to not have the ladder in the stockinette part, where the needles separate the pattern. It's not prominent, but I know its there.......

Oh I am so addicted to socks mrgreen

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: ,

No comments: