Saturday, April 5, 2008

Thanks Woolaholics

Yesterday I started knitting my "cool cable swap" over on Woolaholics and I wish I could show you what I am knitting. But your going to have to wait until next month at the earliest. wink

I'm just so pleased with how it's turning out. So much I want to do the same for me.....rolleyes

Getting to be a habit of late, knit something for someone and then putting it on my list of wants.

One thing I must say, since joining Woolaholics I have learnt there is more out there to knit besides jumpers of all ages and sizes.

I am even being a test knitter for Candice on her soaker pattern. Thats pretty exciting stuff as I haven't seen a pair of soakers in my life, only photos.

Also I am talking about buying another knitting box, to put all my knitted goodies in. That way I'm not rummaging through them looking for wool in my "open wool" box that those completed items are being stored in at the moment.

So for that reason I say thank you to all the people over on Woolaholics as they have opened up my eyes to this most wonderful world of....... wool & cotton threads.

Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

No comments: