Monday, April 28, 2008

Making Me Feel Better

Today was a funny old day for me. Pat went to his last gym session and I stayed home as I have this shocking cold. I now have hardly any voice and feel like crap.

So I did all the ironing while he was away and packed the clothes away and hung a wet load of washing on the line outside.

By then I was stuffed and figured it was time for me to sit down and have a rest. So I thought the midday movie on 7 would be nice.

Well by 20 past midday I was in tears as the little dog at the vet was doing such a wonderful job acting, that when it pretended to be put to sleep ..... I felt like it had and burst into tears.

So I changed channels and listened to Dr. Phil while I went hunting for some Flurry to knit myself a pink coat hanger to make me feel better.

And it worked too.




All finished and making me feel so much better.



The shirt I hung on the finished coat hanger. My very first coat hanger for myself......nice to knit one for myself and I am going to see if there are more old wooden hangers up with clothes hiding the age of them. The hook had lost all its shine and sliding the white piping over it took all my strength.

Anyway it worked... I'm feeling good again.....

Until next time....hoo roo

No comments: