Thursday, April 3, 2008

Little Items

I have had a wonderful time knitting up these little quick numbers. So different from knitting a huge project, like an adult jumper. These are my first attempt at knitting face washers or dish cloths.



This is the bamboo cotton I was sent by Mooska yesterday. I made a face washer with it and its just so soft on my face when I used it this morning. Oh I am in love with this cotton........



8 ply 100% cotton knitted into a dish cloth. Said to Amy, didn't it just make her want to go out into the kitchen and do the dishes for me???? Going from the look on her face...... no lol



Second of the 6 child coat hangers knitted up.

Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

2 comments:

Button said...

I love making dishcloths! Particularly a nice easy patterns for christmas pressies for coworkers and the like. If you want to get adventurous, try the designs on http://home.earthlink.net/%7Eoscarsdotter/id2.html
I did the jingle bell and and Christmas tree (several really) for small pressies last Christmas. Easy and fun to watch the pictures grow :)

Cheers,
Robbie

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Robbie:D

Dish cloths are fun to knit and I am so please with my first effort:D