Saturday, April 12, 2008

Soakers

I'm helping Candice trial her soaker pattern along with some other knitters.

Interesting part is I had never seen or heard of soaker's until I joined woolaholics. So I am really knitting blind in a way.

No glossy photo of the said finished item, to compare my knitting too. But I must say I am enjoying the challenge.





So I thought I'd better post a photo of what I have knitted so far, just in case I'm not reading the instructions correctly.

So this photo is for Candice and anyone who is helping with the soaker knit along....

I am doing each section in a different colour, so I can understand how the pattern works and know what I am doing. Also if I do it wrong, I know what part to frog mrgreen

Let me know if I am going about it wrong......

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags:

2 comments:

madmumof3 said...

looks fine :) its a little unusual looking till you put it together :)

Donna

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks madmumof3:D I am sure the soakers will look stunning in the end:)