Saturday, May 17, 2008

Bonding With Kermit The Frog


I have no idea why I am smiling in the photo. Maybe it's because I haven't a clue what I have gotten myself into today.

This cardigan is one I knitted for Pat a few years ago. With him being sick now, he's lost a lot of weight and the cardigan is now too big for him.



Now that I have been introduced to the word "frog" I am going to do the very thing with this cardigan.

This is a 12 ply wool and I just love the colour. I'll knit the same pattern again for Pat to wear next winter.

There is another cream 12 ply of his waiting to be "frogged" as well as a red jumper of mine with a polo neck ....not keen on the neck line.

With the rain and cold weather here in Luckyland.... I'll get the cardigan "frogged" and ready for washing, as we have some sunny days and temps in the 20's later this week.

So think of me.... calmly "frogging" all day and hopefully not in my sleep tonight.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Tracy said...

ripppit ripppit rippit lol and perfect weather for it! we love the rain here!

Lucky-1 said...

Rain was FAB TAB here as well:D

I think the fiddly bit is now done...LOL