Friday, May 23, 2008

Having A Ball.



First of the wool now washed, dried and balled.... ready for knitting.

Pat & I balled up 12 skeins today and we have another 10 skeins in soaking and will be hung out on the line after I have finished posting this update.

I have had some interesting responses from this project.

From

  • Gee your game
  • Your nuts
  • Glutton for punishment
  • Well done
  • Clever girl
  • Good on ya
  • Hey great recycling
Me I'm am just so impressed with the whole idea and have Pat thinking about a lovely buttered coloured cardigan in a smaller size by winter next year.

Until next time....

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

2 comments:

Sea Star said...

Wow! well done with the frogging. I look forward to seeing it all made up again in a new project.

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Seastar:)

I have popped a photo up today showing the style of cable in the cardigan.

Going to knit the same one again...just smaller.