Saturday, May 24, 2008

Calling Agents Mulder & Scully.

For the next 7 days there will be "UFO"s floating around the house.

After finishing the back of Pat's jumper, I said the UFO's will be finished off or darn close to it. Then I can start some new project as well as knit Pat's jumper.

I want to knit up a green and cream blanket for us to use. The last blanket was crochet from left over balls of wool after years of knitting jumpers.

So lets take a look at those UFO's I am hoping to have finished by this time next Sunday.





On the left is Candice's soakers I have been test knitting for her. After being so sick for that fortnight......I have lost my way in finishing them off. sad So I have this at the top of my list.

The pink and blue toning of rectangle items are 6 adult coathangers for my 2 nieces in Sydney. Pink tones for Emily and blue for Heather. All that is needed is for me to buy the hangers on Tuesday and stitch them up.

Fuchsia gloves are for me. The other day we went walking early and my hands were cold. Boy I sure wished they were finished off and in use that morning. confused

Hot rainbow socks also need to be finished off.

Not in the photo is the Woolaholic's cable swap. Not sure if my swapper reads my blog.....so until she receives the swap....no photo.

So there you have it........ enough UFO's in the house in encourage agents Mulder & Scully to drop by and snoop round.mrgreen

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , , , , ,

No comments: