Saturday, February 16, 2008

Blue Adult Sock Pt 2

One small step for Lucky, one giant leap for the feet of my family mrgreen



Bottom angle look at the finished sock.



Side view of the sock.



Front view of the sock.

Man that is one sexy looking sock there. I am just so excited and preening with happiness at the end result of my very first adult sock.

Still have the other one to knit up and I will start that one this afternoon.

There was a couple of tricky spots in the pattern like

SSK..... went to Woolaholics to learn what and how to do that one.

Also grafting the toe was a new knitting technique for me to learn.


So there you have it, my most amazing sock in all its beautiful glory. lol

Pat said about knitting a couple of pairs for his Dad, as he's going to be 86 next month. Most people at that age have just about everything. So a pair or 2 of hand knitted socks will be just the thing.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

No comments: