Saturday, February 2, 2008

Wow It's 2008 Already??

Crikey where has the time gone???? Boy it's Feb 08 already and what have I done from my "Knitting Box"??? Not a thing! eek

With the hot weather and having Pat sick with Bronchitis over the Christmas/ New Year break and most of January, having him so sick on top of his occupational asthma....... I have not opened my "Knitting Box" at all.

So now I am trying to get back into knitting as I do so love it and find the whole idea of turning wool into something useful, very relaxing.

Tomorrow I will poke around in my "Knitting Box" and see what I have in each box, (though I know already) and hopefully this will give me the push I need to pick up the needles.

Maybe I could knit up a baby jacket as sitting with an adult jumper on my lap may be uncomfortably hot on these summer days/evening.


idea Yes this is a good idea and has me thinking..... I have a ball of white baby's wool I can turn that into something and pop it away for when someone has a baby.

Yeah I am happy about this. mrgreen A lovely cool drink and some baby pattern books spread over the bed. Yep I am sure this will have me knitting again.

Thanks for listening and I'll post a photo of the pattern I pick out tomorrow.

Until then....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

No comments: