Friday, February 22, 2008

Oh I Lurv Socks

Late yesterday afternoon I emptied out everything in My Knitting Box and had a tidy up. Then I picked out some different coloured wool to show Pat. We decided that the grey wool for Pa's socks will look nice with some bright red wool included.

So the socks I started to knit last night, are grey with red heel, toe and band.

Also I took some time to update my stash over on Ravelry. Still trying to get the WIP up to date as well.

But getting back to socks.... I think I am addicted to the thought of knitting them and actually love looking at the photos over on Ravelry. So many styles and colours to look at and choose from.

Since joining up with Woolaholics I have had my eyes widened to what there is out in the world besides baby to adult jumpers. Never knew there were so many shops I could order wool from either. And I am learning new knitting techniques.

My list of "Oh I want to knit this" is getting longer than my arm...lol

Until next time....hoo roo

No comments: