Thursday, October 11, 2007

12 Ply Cream Aran Cardigan Part 3.



I am sitting here looking at this photo I just uploaded with my chin in my hand thinking.......that's a few hours worth to pull undone.



By clicking on the the photo, you will see the mistake a lot easier. The stitch is heading to the "right" when it should be heading towards the "left".

1 stitch done the wrong way. eek

I did

K1tbl, P1, T3B, P1, K1tbl

should have been

K1tbl, P1, T3F, P1, K1tbl


Still never mind, I take pride in my work and if I ignored it, it would chew me up as I continued knitting the cardigan.

Well this isn't getting the back of the cardigan fixed is it question


I think.......cuppa tea first. mrgreen


Technorati technorati tags: , ,

1 comment:

colleen said...

Ouch!!! How's the pulling out going. I don't envy you.
Cheers, Colleen