Thursday, October 25, 2007

From My Knitting Box.

At the moment I have 3 projects on the go, all adult size jumpers or cardigans. No little things to knit, though I could quite easily start a baby jacket this very minute.

In an awake period last night I decided it's time to finish my blue cardigan. I started this cardigan for me about 3 years ago.

One winter I did only about 6 rows and put it aside. So I think it's now time to have it finished and packed away for the cooler months next year.

So today I'll start the last sleeve and that will leave just the front bands and sewing it up. Then the fun will be choosing the buttons to match my cardigan.

I find having a few projects on the go a big help in knitting. As some days the knitted piece might not suit my mood. Also it stops me getting bored and I think this was the problem when I only had my blue cardigan on needles.


Technorati technorati tags: , ,

No comments: