Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Kitchen Swap Part 2

Today in the mail I received my "Kitchen Swap" from woolaholics and I love them.

The dishcloth is wonderful as I have been reading all about them on the forum. I have been converted and want to knit some of these myself.

Potholder& dishcloth are crocheted with cotton and the bag is knitted in cotton. They were wrapped in the purple tea towel. I love that idea instead of paper like I used for my swap.





Thank you so much for the time you put into these lovely gifts. mrgreen



This is the first swap I have ever taken part in and I was unsure of what to knit. So I went onto the internet to find something in a kitchen theme and came across this knitted bag storer.

So as I am more used to knitting in wool and no experience in cotton, I felt I was limited in what I could knit. This bag holder caught my interest and thought it would be a handy item in the kitchen. I also thought homemade dish clothes could be stored inside it in the pantry if plastic bags are not used in the house.

I do hope my kitchen swappy will find my gift to her a useful item in her kitchen/pantry.

Technorati technorati tags: ,

No comments: