Sunday, October 7, 2007

Baby Jumpers All Finished



All finished and I must say looking ever so lovely and adorable. When choosing patterns for the baby due at the end of this month, I wanted to make sure there was a good variety of styles for bub.

So I thought 2 jumpers and 2 cardigans was a good place to start. Also sizes mattered too, as last thing I wanted was all the same size and not have them spread over a growing first 6 to 12 months.

Plus not knowing the size of the birth weight leaves a good chance "baby" will fit into at least 2 garments.

Not knowing the sex gave me a good excuse to knit a pink and blue jumper/cardigan.

So what will bub be getting when she/he is born question The white cardigan, variegated jumper and either the pink or blue top as well.

I am happy with my effort for my niece and her husband and hope the delivery is a safe one for mum, bub and dad as well. biggrin

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

No comments: