Sunday, October 7, 2007

Baby Blue Cardigan Part 3.

All finished and looking ever so lovely. This sweet little cardigan was knitted in 3 ply and was the smallest size I could knit.

Knitted all in 1 piece up to the underarm, I love these patterns as there is less seams and sewing on the garment. Also once the main piece is finished its down hill the rest of the way.



With all the cable, arans and lacy knits I have done over the years, you would think 9 stitches on a needle for a front band would be a breeze for me exclaim

Not so, 3 times I pulled those 9 stitches undone and started again. To get the bands knitted and then sewn on and the neck done, plus the 6 buttons took, the time of watching (or listening) to Gone With The Wind & The Searchers on DVD. eek



Baby jumpers are just so cute to knit and quick once the rhythm has been established.


Close up of the pattern with the buttons sown on.

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

No comments: