Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Can A Sock Pattern Be Sexy?


Can a sock pattern be sexy? I think they can be. mrgreen

Sam over on Woolaholics sent me 2 balls of Patonyle sock wool and I am just so enjoying the way the sock is coming alone.

Pat is amused how I am getting excited over 2 balls of wool and he said the way the sock is knitting up, it's so me.

First time I have knitted a pair of socks in 4 ply and also starting from the toe end. Been a learning curb and also its a lot of fun having a challenge with knitting up a toe sock part. Very please how I am not getting "that ladder" along the sides where the DPNS join each other. This did worry me and I was nervous about having a problem with this.

The needle size in the instructions is for 2.5 mm and I couldn't get hold of a set of 4 DPNS, so I bought 2.75 and this seems to be working out perfectly.

So far its smooth knitting.

My sister's down this Friday again and so I'll show Deb how her socks are coming along as well.

Still hot here, for another week they are saying......so the sock knitting shall continue.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

No comments: