Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Oh I Have A Lovely Sock.

I am stoked with the end result of the Anastasia sock just finished.




I still have the other sock to knit up and will start that this afternoon.



I did have a problem with knitting the rib up with 2.75 mm needles and after a couple attempts I gave up that idea and frogged a few rows of rib. I then used 3.25 mm sized DPNS and found after finishing the ribbed cuff off, I could slip the sock on over my heel.

Found there wasn't enough room to slip the cuff over my ankle area. Maybe my foot is too wide in this area and by knitting the cuff with the bigger size needles, problem solved.

Pat things they look okay, bit bright for him though. lol Me I love them and can't wait to have a pair so I can wear them. mrgreen

Technorati technorati tags:

2 comments:

Mel :) said...

they are so pretty!!! i love the colour...& the pattern...love it all!!! i haven't been game enough to try socks yet, will get around to it soon though I'm sure :D

Lucky-1 said...

Hi Mel:) Thanks for the kind words. Watch out if you do start knitting socks, they are very addictive....LOL