Sunday, March 9, 2008

Pa's Socks All Finished.


Last night I finished the other cream sock with green tips & heel. Really pleased they are finished and will be posted to him on Tuesday. mrgreen

I had so much fun knitting them and just about remember the pattern off by heart.

Got everything ready for starting my first pair of 4 ply socks for myself with this wool.



Only thing is.... I don't have the needle size in the house. eek So I need to pick some DPN after the long weekend.


Anastasia socks.

This is the socks I want to knit with the wool. To me these socks are sexy........rolleyes

You can find the pattern here

For the next couple of days, I'll knit Pat's jumper.

Until next time....hoo roo

2 comments:

Tracy said...

You poor addicted woman. LOL They look great. i love the pattern you've chosen for your next pair :D

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Tracy:)

Yes socks are such addictive little buggers. Looking forward to seeing how I go with these new 4 ply socks I picked out.