Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Red Ladies Socks.

Last night I got stuck into the red sock I am knitting for my sister Deb. I'll be spending tomorrow with her and I want to show Debbie what her socks will look like.




I haven't grafted the toe area as I want to show Debbie how this is done. She was rather amazed about how tidy the toe end was finished off, with a pair I had completed.



I added 3 rows of white just under the ribbing, to break up the red wool. I think it looks pretty cool and down the road I like to think I could do diamonds and such.



Heel area. The sock reminds me of the dress socks we can buy down at out local shops.

Another 7 days of this heat and so this afternoon I have been knitting up the 4 ply socks. I'll take a photo of that tomorrow and show you how it's knitting up.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: ,

No comments: