Saturday, March 29, 2008

I Have A Sheep On My Lap

Been a long time coming but I am on the homeward straight with Happy Potter's cardigan. mrgreen



Last night I got the fronts sewn in to the back part of the cardigan. Did the cuffs on the pockets and knitted up the 2 front bands and the neck band. I even had a fan blowing on me as it was so warm, this sheep on my lap. lol

Now today all is left is the sewing in of the sleeves and sides. Tidy up and loose ends and it's all finished and ready for Happy Potter to collect. I am leaving the buttons for her to choose as I think buttons can be a personal preference and reflect on the personality of the wearer.

Happy Potter will be over my way in May to see her son and his family. So I'll get to meet her in person when I hand over her cardigan.

Gosh meeting someone for the first time and handing over a knitted cardigan, boy this will be an interesting first meeting. biggrin

Can't wait to meet her.mrgreen

Stay tuned for a photo of the completed cardy.

Until then....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

No comments: