Monday, March 24, 2008

Stitch By Stitch

Gee its nice to be able to knit and feel the cool breeze in the house at the same time. Temperature has dropped heaps and yesterday I was so slack and spent the whole day knitting up the first sleeve for Happy Potter's cardigan. Finished it about 10.30 last night. Packed everything up and was in bed and asleep with in the hour.




Refreshing your memory of the cardigan.

I started this cardigan back in Sept 2007 and as long as its knitted up before winter both myself and Happy Potter will be contented.

Its a lovely pattern and I am actually going to knit it up for myself down the track.

Gave my knitting scarf book (only got 1) to Amy last night and said to see if there was one there she liked...... then today I looked on Ravelry and picked a few out I thought were lovely. So I'll get her to have a look at those ones and see if she'd like a style from the list I collected.

She'd love a home knitted scarf and I have always wanted to knit one. Hope to be able to have it knitted up by her birthday in June. Amy can pick out the colour and then she'll not see anything about it until its finished.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: ,

No comments: