Saturday, September 1, 2007

Blue Ladies Cardigan 8 Ply

Not one for sitting and doing nothing I have gone back to my blue 8 ply ladies cardigan. I'll continue on this one until I have the needles for Happy Potter's cardigan next week.

I have been knitting this one as a fill in between other jumpers. It's an easy patten to knit and a most enjoyable one to knit as well.




Back of my cardigan, this photo was taken with the flash on. Gives a good showing of the colour.



Front left side, photo taken with flash off, to show the patten easily . As I write my rows down as I knit, I am now using the left sided notes, on rows knitted to knit the right side. This will ensure both sides are knitted evenly.



Close up of the patten.

This is a high neck cardigan.


Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

No comments: