Sunday, September 9, 2007

Variegated Jumper Part 1.

I am not in the mood to sew the white jacket together and so I have started on the 3rd baby jacket/jumper for the October baby.

Trying to give a good variety of styles and colours for bub, fashion is everything you know. wink


I love the buttons on the top of the shoulders in this style. But I am not fussed on embroidering little ducks into the jumper afterwards. So I have gone for a variegated colour wool for a completely different look.


This jumper is quick and easy and I have almost finished the back already. From the start to the first part of decreasing is only 5 inches...or 12.5 cm. So it's not very big at all.

If you look at the wool closely you can see a thin thread woven through the wool and this gives it a lovely dewy look to it. Pat picked this wool out and thought it would look lovely knitted up.

If Pat is going to the wool shops with me and take an interest in what I am doing, the least I can do is let him help pick wool and buttons out.

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

No comments: