Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Variegated Jumper Part 2.

I made a boo boo in the first posting on this variegated jumper. redface I posted the right photo for the wool I had bought to knit it with. But I was knitting a different jumper.

Was meant to be the other jumper as I am knitting a variegated wool and wanted a plain patten. But I was actually knitting the jumper below.



So after I had knitted the back and the rib of the front, I noticed there was 4 rows of patten to this jumper I was knitting. Both pattens are 4 ply, so that was a saving grace for me.

After working out what went wrong, I popped my knitting box away and went to bed and slept on my mistake.

Decided that I wasn't undoing all the work I had done, I am knitting the above jumper, but in a plain style without the patten or the flowers sewn on.

Knitting the patten in the multi coloured wool, I don't think it would be as affective.


Technorati technorati tags: , ,

No comments: