Wednesday, September 12, 2007

New Links

With this blog being fairly new, I have been slowly adding to the side with link buttons, map of where people come from and other info for me and also your own interest.

I have found a lovely forum called Woolaholics and these folks have been so welcoming to me that I wanted to give them a plug.

Also to say a big thank you mrgreen to Needletoknit who has helped me sort out a glitch in the "My Projects" bar just underneath the links I have supplied. Turns out I didn't have all the code and Needletoknit came to my rescue.

I'll update this when needed, showing you where I am up to with my knitting projects.

As time goes by I hope to add blog links to my blog of other knitters/craft people. So if your interested, you are most welcome to contact me and I will link your blog to mine. biggrin

Technorati technorati tags:

No comments: