Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Second Knitting Box

Well I guess it had to happen at some stage in my life. But I didn't think it would be this soon. Today while out doing the grocery shopping I picked up another knitting box, as the big one is over flowing.

It's over flowing that much I couldn't fit it all in last night. I had to pop the needles with the blue cardigan on, in a draw and the baby jacket in the wardrobe in our bedroom. Last thing I needed was to wake up this morning and find out the cats had been doing a loose weave stitch while we slept.



So the big knitting box will hold all the wool that isn't being used at the time. Where the smaller knitting box will hold the currant patten books, needles being used, and the pieces I am knitting.



About the only place our cats don't have a license to poke their noses into. Keeps the wool fur free, organized and I know where everything is.

Gee hope I don't need a third one down the track......eek

Technorati technorati tags:

No comments: